After Care Instructions
- No getting them wet for 24 hours (including sweat)
- No pulling, rubbing, mascara, oil based cosmetics to the lash line, eye lash curler, Cotton balls
- Avoid sleeping on your face and extreme heat (sauna)
- When washing your face wipe around your eyes carefully avoid getting facial cleanser on your lash line.
- You can swim after 24 hours and run your lashes under water or slash your face with water. It’s best for keeping them clean, free of dust and accumulated makeup.
- If you want your lashes off PLEASE LET ME DO IT FOR YOU
- If you’re getting your lashes filled your lashes must be clean prior to your appointment
- Eyelash extensions fall off as your natural lashes shed. This is no cause for alarm. It’s natural to loose 5 to 10 lashes per week.
- The adhesive is pharmaceutical grade and the fumes could cause eye iteration for up to 8 hours. Eye drops, cool air or closing your eyes (nap) will help. If symptoms persist after sleeping call me.
- Enjoy your lashes
Following the microblading aftercare instructions is imperative to give your fully healed eyebrows the naturally beautiful look you want. FAILURE TO FOLLOW AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN INFECTIONS, PIGMENT LOSS OR DISCOLORATION. Clean your brows daily with fingertips using mild soap (non scented white soap) and warm water.
Before bed use a cotton swab to lightly apply the specialized aftercare ointment to your browz.
- Apply the ointment provided ONLY when browz itch or the peeling is unsightly.
- Itching and peeling is likely to occur throughout the early stages of the healing process. Using the ointment will help to relive the both.
- Be mindful to limit the application of the aftercare product to avoid suffocating the skin and interfering with the skin’s natural healing process. Overuse of creams and ointment can cause premature pigment loss.
AVOID FOR 14 DAYS
- Touching the eyebrowz
- Scratching, picking or peeling
- Sun exposure – sun tanning – salon tanning
- Laser or chemical peels, and any other form of exfoliation
- Applying any creams to your face or neck containing retinol or glycolic acid
AVOID FOR 48 HOURS
- Exercise participating in sports and activities that induce perspiration
- Long, hot baths or showers – jacuzzis – saunas – swimming
- Engaging in tasks like heavy household cleaning where airborne debris can become prevalent.
- Transportation in vehicles where strong wind is present, for example; driving in cars with the windows down, convertibles, motorcycles, bicycles, and boats.
- Drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, as it can cause wounds to heal slower.
AFTER DAY 14
It’s now okay to resume all your normal activities except, continue to avoid any creams containing retinal or glycolic acid until after the completion of your microblading touch up appointment, and its healing process as well.
Make your touch up appointment for 4 to 6 weeks after your first session. Please call me with any questions or concerns. 513-444-7606
- Day 1: I love love love my brows
- Day 2-4: I don’t like the color its too dark
- Day 5-7: I’m not happy my browz are scabbing and falling off.
- Day 8-10: I can’t tell anything has been done my color has faded
- Day 14-28: Ok! This is the result I was looking for. Now I can decide If I need a touch up.